Feel Great About Your Purchase of my Books! A portion of the proceeds have been donated to local charities that strive to make a difference in the lives of people in need.
BreastCancerStories.org - My Breast Cancer Support
Providing support, hope and encouragement to breast cancer patients and their family members through community-based programs aimed toward emotional wellness
The objective of BreastCancerStories.org’s new My Breast Cancer Support program is to help local patients who are being treated for breast cancer to stay on a path toward emotional wellness and healing. We aspire to provide the support tools they need to find a comfortable balance between life and treatment – to lend a hand, to educate, to ease their discomfort, and to help them to find strength and encouragement as they begin to embrace their new normal.
The hospitals we are working with include Portsmouth Regional Hospital, Wentworth Douglas Hospital, Exeter Hospital, York Hospital and the York County Cancer Center.
Program areas include:
· Searchable Blog for Writing, Reading and Sharing Breast Cancer Stories (BreastCancerStories.org)
· Travel Scholarships to Educational Conferences
· Non-Medical, Personal Grants to Enhance One’s Quality of Life
· Assistance with Household Needs
· Hope Chest Filled with Special Gifts